Raspberry & dark chocolate mousse domes

Reaction score
image.jpg An indulgent cake-based dessert based on an aftrnoon tea treat I enjoyed recently. Several components, but each is fairly easy and most can be prepared and frozen in advance. Recipe details at:
http://wp.me/p3MwyR-48b

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for sharing, I hope you enjoyed it to the max ;D Life is short and we should indulge a bit more ;)) That is my opinion, a decadent dessert here and there is never bad ;) By the way, I seem to have problems with your link, I clicked on it but doesn't really load.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for sharing, I hope you enjoyed it to the max ;D Life is short and we should indulge a bit more ;)) That is my opinion, a decadent dessert here and there is never bad ;) By the way, I seem to have problems with your link, I clicked on it but doesn't really load.
Thank you. Yes, indulgent really does need to feature from time to time...if the link is still nt working try: https://bakingfanatic.wordpress.com/2015/09/06/raspberry-dark-chocolate-mousse-domes/

Reaction score
They look almost too good to eat! I'd like to make something like this if I was entertaining a group of people - I'm sure it would really impress my guests!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Oh my god the picture you posted looked delicious but like people said, almost too good to eat! On the other side, the pic of it cut in half makes it look so very eatable! Raspberry and chocolate are one of the best combination I can think of -- I love that slightly sour berry taste to cut into the sweet chocolate taste. Very balanced and with just that bit of a kick!

I've never seen raspberry powder in our groceries, though. Hm....

Ask a Question