Ready for fall?

Reaction score
It's suppose to feel like 105 here today (not usual for here!). I am so ready for some fall sweatshirt wearing temps! Are you a fan of fall? Feeling like fall yet where you are?

Reaction score
It definitely doesn't feel like fall. It's been in the 90's all week long. While that's good for my walks, but it's really hot. I am definitely ready for cooler weather to arrive.

Granted, cold weather might hamper my walks, but I'd be okay with that. Just as long as I get some walking in.

Cold weather also means I have justification for making hot chocolate. Mmmm :)

Reaction score
90s to 100 here. I would like some cooler weather, like 70s-80s, because it would be a lot more comfortable to walk in. I like the more temperate seasons of fall and spring.

Reaction score
I'm hating the weather here too and I had a bad summer overall.
I'm ready for fall and I'm ready for a change in the weather and changes overall in my life.

Reaction score
I'm sad to see summer go, but it'll make a nice change now it's fall and not too hot! I don't mind.

Reaction score
I am ready for all. I do not enjoy the hot temperatures of the summer. The Fall weather is very nice to me. It is not very hot and it is not very cold. I really enjoy being outside during the Fall. The weather is great and I enjoy seeing the leaves changing color.

Reaction score
I can't wait for fall. I don't really care for summer because I hate the hot weather. I can't wait to break out my long sleeve shirts and my sweat shirts andssnuggle in my bed.

Reaction score
We are having a mild fall so far, and it's perfect. 70-75 degree days and cooler nights. Perfect weather for being outside and enjoying all the changes at this time of year. I live in the northeastern US so we have LOTS of changes. I'll be perfectly happy if this type of weather continues for a long while! We're on our second week of this stuff and I'm LOVING it!! Hoping, mj512, that you have seen a drastic reduction in temps in your area!

Reaction score
We seem to have slipped on into fall out here in Alabama as well. The weather is about perfect right jow. 70-80 in the daytime and 50-60 at nite. We can gat by most of the time with no AC or heat when this season comes. Hopefully, it will be a nice long Fall, and not just rush onto cold and freezing winter temperatures.
I have been able to be outside a little more now that it is not so hot, and h wve even thought about putting on a pot of beans and making some cornbread, with the cooler weather.

Reaction score
It's finally cooling off at night here (near mountains in Southern Cal) and I have been baking more. In the fall and winter..warming the house and all the great smells. I baked a few times during the heat wave and regretted it. Now it is becoming a joy again.

Reaction score
Just bought boots and a new scarf in anticipation, then the next week the temperature went right back up. Can't complain about that, though, I guess XD

Reaction score
We had a day-long gathering of a church group today. It was set in a lovely county park, about 30 minutes away. The park sits atop a hill and the drive there takes you through a valley with tree-covered hills surrounding you. I was very excited to have this day, this ride, this time in such a setting. We aren't to "peak" yet for our fall colors, but the park is a bit ahead of us. You can well imagine my disappointment, then, when I awoke to a rainy, overcast, foggy day. Sigh. At one point the fog started to lift so my excitement started to return, but it didn't last. Many of us took a walk to an area called the "jump off", where you can look out over a valley to the hill on the other side. The view is lovely and it's a perfect way to see the fall leaf colors. It was so foggy that those who had never been to this spot couldn't tell that there was a road in the valley below us, nor another hill across from us. It was just a wall of white. :(

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what is going on with our weather. One day it's hot and the next day it's cold. I just wish it would make up its mind.

Reaction score
oh boy am I ready for Fall. we had rain today, yeah! first time in a while, and we need the rain really bad here in Southern California. We will get snow down to the 5,000 foot level and that is great for the skiers.

Reaction score
It's starting to cool down here and I'm glad. I can't wait for fall. I like the mild temperatures during fall.

Ask a Question