Recipes for the Summer!

kammy

Reaction score
It's summer time again and the kids are at home . What are some of the new and creative recipes that you'll be trying out for the summer?

Ad

Advertisements

NThomas

Reaction score
Ice box pies are alway great for the summer months. The summer is also a great time to play around with new recipes for popciclesand ice cream.

dustysmommy2013

Reaction score
My slow cooker gets a lot of use in the summer so I don't have to heat up the whole apartment when using the oven. There are desserts that you can make in the slow cooker and I plan to try some of those out this summer. Other than that, I'll mostly be sticking to no-bake recipes. No-bake cookies, no-bake cheesecake, and my family's favorite: Oreo bark. Crushed Oreos mixed in with melted white chocolate and placed in the fridge until firm. In fact, I think I'll be making that today!

Tina Nord

Reaction score
Well, I will not be making anthing that involves extreme cooking, that is for sure. Last night I made Sloppy Joes for the family, as they are quick and easy. I like to make a lot of cold dinners when the weather gets really hot, like chicken salads and stuff like this.

Ad

Advertisements

kammy

Reaction score
Well, I will not be making anthing that involves extreme cooking, that is for sure. Last night I made Sloppy Joes for the family, as they are quick and easy. I like to make a lot of cold dinners when the weather gets really hot, like chicken salads and stuff like this.
Tina i go for cold dinners a lot ; there is nothing to the kids like a tasty cold salad, i know I will be making lot of these in the summer.

Ask a Question