Red Cheeseburgers in Japan?

Reaction score
http://kotaku.com/in-japan-burger-king-has-red-cheeseburgers-1711917377

What do you all think of this?

I saw this article and thought yikes - the bun reminds me of the look of a red velvet cake...it sort of made me feel a bit queasy to be honest! And red cheese - no thanks! Apparently they also had a black bun with black cheese last year! It doesn't sound very appealing!

1301125956533820079.png

Reaction score
The one in the article looks nicer (aesthetically speaking, lol) because of the pop of green lettuce in it :p I'm not sure I'd try it, not without knowing what kind of dye they use to make the bun and cheese red, at least, lol. The chicken one looks good, the beef one not so much.

Reaction score
This red-cheeseburger doesn't appeal to me at all even though they are chances that it could be very tasty. I try to eat a healthy as I can and as such I tend to shy from foods with all those unhealthy additives. I am a great burger lover however I think i'll pass this one and stick to the usual.

Reaction score
I think it looks awesome, and I'd love to be seen eating a non-traditional looking burger. Especially if it was GREEN like the hulk!

Seriousness though, I don't mind it. It's no different than a normal one, and I'm sure the Japanese did thorough health testing before launching it to the public.

Ask a Question