Red Velvet Cheesecake

Reaction score
I loved the velvet cake to cheesecake ratio, just the perfect amount of red velvet cake ;) I might actually try this for my fiance's birthday :D Looks like I can pull this off!

f0384a35f76f6d4b34004b89a3a6af8f.jpg

http://saorganics.com/red-velvet-cheesecake/

Reaction score
Bummer, the link isn't working right now - but the picture looks to die for!

It's a very aesthetically pleasing cake too -- it just looks pretty and classy!

Reaction score
Oh crap, I just checked it and it's true :( It was working when I posted this, I hope it comes back soon. I added it to my pins :( I didn't copy it, but I really wanted to try it later. I sometimes tend to forget that pinning them is not enough (lol, lazy me!).

Reaction score
Oh crap, I just checked it and it's true :( It was working when I posted this, I hope it comes back soon. I added it to my pins :( I didn't copy it, but I really wanted to try it later. I sometimes tend to forget that pinning them is not enough (lol, lazy me!).

Don't worry - I've done the same thing with Pinterest too! Sometimes I think when something gets super popular on Pinterest, the original owner of the recipe/craft/etc website gets overloaded with traffic to their page and their hosting goes down! It's probably just something like that - but hopefully it will come back up!

Reaction score
Ah, I see! So then maybe this recipe is super popular :D Cool, I'd not have thought the opposite, I hope it does come back :) Thanks for explaining that for me, I'm quite new to Pinterest :confused: Been using it for just a couple months. I love it, but I guess I should start writing down some of those recipes. Just in case they go down.

Ask a Question