Recommendations for Baking Equipment Repair Companies

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I understand that this forums is not the best place to ask my question. But maybe you will give me any tips or recommendations. I and my husband have a small bakery. We started this family business a year ago. We need to install this part https://www.mrosupply.com/conveyors/conveyor-idlers/485285_611-21965-01_rexnord/ in our conveyor.

It is the downtime for us now, so I try to find a mechanic who is familiar with it. Please, can you recommend any companies or mechanics who can repair the baking equipment.

I would be very grateful, thanks

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having, I hope you manage to get it fixed.

Reaction score
Call the company who made your equipment. Tell them you need a certified repair tech in your area to come fix your machine. They should be able to direct you to someone or at least give you an idea of where to find them.

Ask a Question