Rhum cake

Reaction score
See this rhum cake with almond toppings. Gee, it's so creamy as if it melts in my mouth. But don't be fooled. I did not bake it. To be honest, I just bought it simply for its appearance that looks so delicious. And I was not mistaken because that rhum cake was true to its promise. Maybe I would have to learn real baking of cakes and muffins although I still pretend to be a baker for now and a cake taster as a career. And in case you have an original recipe of rhum cake, kindly post it in this thread. Thank you.
IMG_3257 rhum cake SnR.jpg

Reaction score
I looked for Rhum cake and could not find it anywhere. In my country with have rum cake that uses a lot of alcohol in it but I have never heard of Rhum cake. Anyway what you have there looks really good. That much I will say

Reaction score
Rum cake sounds like a strage thing for me, however, it doesn't really look way to different to any other average cake, however, it looks like a cake I'd like to try someday, thank you for sharing this!

Reaction score
Yep, all I could find was rum cake too. I tried looking up breads due to the loaf shape, but only found rum recipes there as well.

The image looks moist and tasty (and fattening!). :p

Ha ha, I like how you said you pretend to bake but taste test as a career. Thanks for the smile.

Reaction score
Hello, this looks really good. I'm from the Philippines as well but I have not tried such kind. Would really appreciate if you could share where can I buy it?

Ask a Question