Ricotta, Tomato and Basil Torte

Reaction score
This looks amazingly easy, and resembles (at least the picture does) a pizza. I noticed the site has a way to convert the measurements to U.S. standard, but after looking at that, I think it would be easier to use an online converter, because what I got from the site is sort of crazy (.22 of a lb.), but there aren't many ingredients, so that shouldn't be difficult. I'm not sure if I even have a springform pan anymore, but I'll have to look, because this sure looks and sounds delicious. I might try making it when I've got a freshly made batch of ricotta, or perhaps I'll even buy some for the occasion. http://www.food.com/recipe/ricotta-tomato-and-basil-torte-402217

Attachments

• ricotta tomato and basil torte.jpg
    ricotta tomato and basil torte.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 527
Reaction score
Ricotta cheese is one of those things that I just do not get to use that much, and outside of lasagna nothing is really coming to mind aside from the occasional salad. This sounds great though, and give me a little olive oil to spread or dip and I am set. This is the time to use up all the tomatoes too, so it works great there.

Ask a Question