Roast onion and chorizo focaccia

Reaction score
image.jpeg
an easy high-hydration focaccia, using the slap and fold method instead of traditional kneading. Recipe at:
http://wp.me/p3MwyR-4iy

Reaction score
Always nice to get some baking inspiration for savory foods over sweet things - don't get me wrong, I love my sweet baked goods (hence the name cupcake chef!!) but I do have a tendency to forget all of the yummy things that can be made as savory baked goods. I love chorizo - so this sounds right up my alley. I think my hubby would love it too, so that's another win!

Reaction score
Going to have to try this one. It looks like this bread turns out a little crispier rather than soft.

Reaction score
Can I just say... yum! Bread is one of my biggest downfalls. I love trying out all kinds of new recipes and ideas, and this one sounds delish. Chorizo has so much flavor and with some onion, this has got to be good. It looks like a great idea for meals or even for appetizers. My husband would love this.

Reaction score
Foccacia breads were "hot" when I was working in bakeries. We made all sorts of focaccia breads. Most of them with paper thin veggies on top with some cheese.

Since Im diabetic now, I have to watch the bread intake. I can't eat focaccia for a whole meal anymore!!!!

focaccia.jpg

Ask a Question