Royal Baby Name

Reaction score
So, unless you have been living in a cave the last few days I am sure you are aware that Kate gave birth to her and Will's royal heir. But, what do you think they will name it? I kind of wish they would do something bizarre like the "North West," but personally I think it will be something common and most likely a variation of their brothers' and fathers' names. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
I think it would be awesome if they named the royal heir, something original but doubt that will happen. The Royal family is all about proper behavior , so I'm sure they will pick a name like Andrew, Charles, William etc. I also wonder who will actually pick the name. Will it be Kate and Will or the "Queen" ?

Reaction score
I'm sure there is a protocol to follow, with heirs who are in line for the throne, They have to look at past royal names. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the baby was called George or Henry or something like that.

There was such a contrast between prim and proper Kate and Diana when they were pregnant. Diana was so carefree and let it all hang loose. One has to wonder whether Kate will always be so aware of what everyone else thinks. She should just let her guard down and enjoy her life. Yes, she is a member of the royal family now. But when you raise kids you want them to be as authentic as possible.

Reaction score
So, unless you have been living in a cave the last few days I am sure you are aware that Kate gave birth to her and Will's royal heir. But, what do you think they will name it? I kind of wish they would do something bizarre like the "North West," but personally I think it will be something common and most likely a variation of their brothers' and fathers' names. What do you guys think?
Liked the Alexander part, but not too keen on the George. oh well, they are royals and must adhere to certain rules and conventions. Although it was nice to see Kate with her real body the day after. Good for her!

Reaction score
Liked the Alexander part, but not too keen on the George. oh well, they are royals and must adhere to certain rules and conventions. Although it was nice to see Kate with her real body the day after. Good for her!

Someone on Twitter made a joke that the royal family must be Seinfeld fans because the baby's name sounds like a combination of George Costanza, Jason Alexander, and Julia Louis Dreyfus.

Reaction score
Someone on Twitter made a joke that the royal family must be Seinfeld fans because the baby's name sounds like a combination of George Costanza, Jason Alexander, and Julia Louis Dreyfus.

I read that too! Would be great if it were true, but it's not unfortunately :(

Reaction score
I cringed when I heard he was named George! I think there are many better proper royalty names they could have chosen from.

Ask a Question