Delicious Salted Almond Butter Freezer Fudge Recipe

Reaction score
I love the blogger Oh She Glows - she has her own Vegan cookbook out too and another one soon to be released I believe!

Her latest blog post was this amazing looking Salted Almond Butter Freezer Fudge - you can get the recipe here:

http://ohsheglows.com/2015/06/05/salted-almond-butter-freezer-fudge-everyday-detox-cookbook/

As the recipe says you have to store the fudge in the freezer because it will melt at room temp -- but I'm adding it to my must make list...the pictures are completely drool-worthy!

Reaction score
Oh, that looks delicious. I may have to try that myself. I will use almond butter from a jar though. I do not like to eat raw nuts myself. I don't think they taste as goodness they do roasted. I like that it doesn't look too sweet. I need more recipes that aren't get the top sugary.

Reaction score
Gosh, that looks divine! And super healthy, to be honest I couldn't help to have something totally different in mind when I read the word butter. Lol! But this is just so awesome! I'll surely give this one a try in the future, looks so good and healthy!

Reaction score
That sounds absolutely delicious! And vegan, too? Lovely, I'll have to give it a try :) fun recipe. You can't really go wrong with salty + sweet combinations, in my book.

Ask a Question