Searching for a colour

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am hoping someone on here can direct me towards a vegetarian friendly food colouring to match

Please help me find a vegetarian food colour to match this top
IMG-20230226-WA0001.jpg

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am hoping someone on here can direct me towards a vegetarian friendly food colouring to match

Please help me find a vegetarian food colour to match this top View attachment 4734

Americolor food dye doesn't contain animal products. They have an extensive line of colors. Still, you may need to blend your color to get a perfect match.

ColorGarden and Color Kitchen are plant based food dyes. Both have limited color options, so you will definitely have to blend your color to match.

basics on mixing colors

Reaction score
green of spinach and blueberry blue.

Puree the spinach, strain the juice out by twisting the pulp in a towel tourniquet, discard the pulp.
scald the extracted juice , it will curdle, pour it over a clean cloth to drain the water out, scrape the green paste off with a knife, thats your green of spinach compound.

Ask a Question