Set it and Forget it .

Reaction score
Are you a fan of crock pot cooking how often do you use your crock pot? Is there a go to recipe that you keep in rotation for meal time ? Have you ever tried baking any thing in your crock pot if so how did it turn out?

Reaction score
I love my crockpot and use it all the time. I usually throw a roast in in the morning and cook it really slowly throughout the day. I have tried lasagna in my crockpot and it turned out delicious too. I have never made any dessert type of thing in there but I have heard that you can make some really good stuff. Hot chocolate from scratch is really good in a crockpot too.

Reaction score
I used to use my crockpots a lot more than I do now. And yes, I mean, more than one crockpot. Here's an example of where I had 2 going at one time outside and a third one inside:

101_4276.jpg

I would do a lot of "once a month cooking" so this was a way to cook several items at once without a lot of effort.

Ask a Question