Showcase your work!

Reaction score
Another fairy

Attachments

• f3aa.jpg
    f3aa.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 415
Reaction score
I would love to see your cakes, cupcakes or other desserts. I just made my cinnamon maple banana nut bread.

Attachments

• banana-3a.jpg
    banana-3a.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 385
Reaction score
I haven't baked much exciting this week, but here's what I made today...

Breakfast this morning was a little more indulgent than usual - we had chocolate chip waffles with coconut yogurt and fresh berries:

waffles and fruit.jpg

And this evening I made some granola for the weekend - it smells soooo good, I'm not sure it's going to last long!!

granola.jpg

I'll be mixing raisins in when it's cool, and we'll probably have it with more coconut yogurt. Yum! :D

Reaction score
I haven't baked much exciting this week, but here's what I made today...

Breakfast this morning was a little more indulgent than usual - we had chocolate chip waffles with coconut yogurt and fresh berries:

And this evening I made some granola for the weekend - it smells soooo good, I'm not sure it's going to last long!!

I'll be mixing raisins in when it's cool, and we'll probably have it with more coconut yogurt. Yum! :D

Oh YUM! Looks delicious! I know some folks in my family who would love chocolate chip waffles!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Oh YUM! Looks delicious! I know some folks in my family who would love chocolate chip waffles!

They sure are tasty! It's actually a mix we use - we haven't had the waffle maker long, and when we bought it we also got a couple of mixes to try. They're great! When we run out I think I'll make up my own mix in a Kilner jar, because I love convenience in the mornings :)

Reaction score
Just finished some Mother's Day cookies. The man who ordered for his mother, gave me a list of some of her favorite things...

Sharzi, your work is amazing. It not just the quality of your illustrations, but the way you personalize each order and each cookie. That makes them extra special.

Reaction score
Awww... thank you so much! He didn't know what to order and wanted suggestions. I asked him what his mother likes and he gave me a list.... reading, gardening, baking, nature, music, lighthouses, etc. So, I told him I'd make them all. Never heard someone so excited. :)

Reaction score
Awww... thank you so much! He didn't know what to order and wanted suggestions. I asked him what his mother likes and he gave me a list.... reading, gardening, baking, nature, music, lighthouses, etc. So, I told him I'd make them all. Never heard someone so excited. :)

Wait until his mom sees the cookies! She’s going to be touched. That you made them to reflect her life means son really knows and loves mom—and cookie artist is master of her craft. Kudos

Reaction score
I made pizza on Friday - it was a last minute thing, so I didn't have time to cold-prove the dough like I normally would. Instead I used fast action yeast and let it rise until doubled in size in a warm place, then shaped it and baked it. Given the quick nature of it I was actually quite pleasantly surprised by the taste and texture! Toppings were harissa, za'atar chicken, and dairy free mozzarella (plus chopped parsley for a bit of green):

pizza 1.jpg

pizza 2.jpg

The harissa and za'atar chicken (left over from another meal) were great together - it was a rather Moroccan pizza :)

Reaction score
Looks so good! I use regular yeast and let it rise an hour. How long did your dough take to double in size?

Reaction score
Made what I'm calling a Taffy Apple cake batter that was SO easy and SO moist, I will be making these again! I also made a frosting out of butter, heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, cinnamon, brown sugar, powdered sugar, and a touch of honey. I frosted the top of each cupcake, piped on the petals, than filled in the middle with mini chocolate chips and Oreo crumbs. These were for Mother's Day and everyone is requesting them for the next event. lol

Attachments

• apple-cinnamon1a.jpg
    apple-cinnamon1a.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 335
  • apple-cinnamon2a.jpg
    apple-cinnamon2a.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 325
  • apple-cinnamon3a.jpg
    apple-cinnamon3a.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 319
Reaction score
Holy moly, those look and sound amazing! My mum would have loved these, she loved sunflowers. I think they deserve their own topic so you can tell us the recipe :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheryl N.

Latest Threads