Wrong Sideswipe Blade for KitchenAid Stand Mixer

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to the forum. I ordered the wrong sideswipe blade for my kitchenaid stand mixer. I have the KG25HOX which this blade will not work on. Anyone who has any of these MODELS KD2661, KL26M, KP26M1, KP26M8, KP26M9, KP26N9, KV25G, KV25M is welcome to it. Just pay the shipping to your address. I am in zip code 85345. it was shipped to me USPS first class mail at 0 pounds 9 oz. would like it to go to someone who will use it and not re-sell. it is in original package unopened. Thanks

Attachments

• Sidswipe (1).jpg
    Sidswipe (1).jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Sidswipe (2).jpg
    Sidswipe (2).jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 216
Reaction score
I really would like to give this to someone. It is not a scam. I have ordered the correct one for my mixer and don't want to hassle with returning this one.

Reaction score
I really would like to give this to someone. It is not a scam. I have ordered the correct one for my mixer and don't want to hassle with returning this one.

It is very kind of you to offer. But understandably most people would be reluctant to provide their address to a stranger over the Internet. Have you considered the culinary program at your local community college or a cooking school in your area? Most cooking schools use KitchenAid mixers. I’m sure they would love to receive this paddle.

Reaction score
It is very kind of you to offer. But understandably most people would be reluctant to provide their address to a stranger over the Internet. Have you considered the culinary program at your local community college or a cooking school in your area? Most cooking schools use KitchenAid mixers. I’m sure they would love to receive this paddle.
That is true I never thought of that. Thank you for the good advice. I will do that.

Ask a Question