Simple Eggless Cake with Healthy Cream Recipe

Reaction score
Hiii... Can anyone tell me world'easiest cake recipe and how to make cream without whipped cream means fat. Can I make cream with milk.. .

Reaction score
Hiii... Can anyone tell me world'easiest cake recipe and how to make cream without whipped cream means fat. Can I make cream with milk.. .

There is no substitute for fat. Even if you go vegan whipped cream the substitution is simply another fat such as coconut oil, palm oil. If you don’t want to eat the fat simply don’t eat the fat. I’m sorry if that sounds harsh but that’s the reality. You either eat it in moderation or you don’t eat it at all.

Reaction score
There is no substitute for fat. Even if you go vegan whipped cream the substitution is simply another fat such as coconut oil, palm oil. If you don’t want to eat the fat simply don’t eat the fat. I’m sorry if that sounds harsh but that’s the reality. You either eat it in moderation or you don’t eat it at all.
But some says Soya whipped cream is not fatty .. is it??

Reaction score
But some says Soya whipped cream is not fatty .. is it??

Soybeans are naturally high in polyunsaturated fat. But soymilk is nothing more than flavorless water because it’s been highly filtered.

So for soymilk whipped cream it needs Vegetable oil as an emulsifier or something to bind it together. Plus you have to add a bunch of sugar. Frankly sugar is far more harmful to you then natural cream as it raises your blood sugar levels.

This is the problem with alternate baking/cooking. Most of these substitutions lack nutritional density or they are just as bad or worse than the ingredient being substituted.

For example people started substituting coconut oil for butter believing it was a healthier choice. Coconut oil is 90% saturated fat. Butter is 63% saturated fat.

People think using honey is better than granulated sugar. But the body metabolizes sugars in the same way. Sugars are sugars.

There are two doctors and two nurses in my family. My niece is a dietitian, with a masters degree. I’ve taken more than my share of classes in human biology. The subject of food comes up frequently in my family for variety of reasons. Diabetes runs in my family, so we have diabetics in the family; I’m a baker; we have vegans; vegetarians; and gluten free family members and friends.

To be honest, unless you are vegan or have a food allergies, there’s no real benefit to substitutions since they are not better ingredients and you’re still getting processed flour and sugar in the cake. These refined carbohydrates are more harmful since they increase the risk of diabetes.

Reaction score
Thank you so much sir... For writing such things that I never knew... I will keep in mind this wonderful information you provided me.

Reaction score
Hello sir.. I want to know more about cakes.... U know.. I don't know anything about baking but these days, I keen to learn making cakes.. I could not make cakes in my microwave it burnt on top and remain watery better inside.. that's why I tried a desi style that's used by Indians, it's is a covered pan n we put cake better in tin inside. But problem is my cake does not taste good, it looks perfect but taste bitter sometimes

Reaction score
Hello sir.. I want to know more about cakes.... U know.. I don't know anything about baking but these days, I keen to learn making cakes.. I could not make cakes in my microwave it burnt on top and remain watery better inside.. that's why I tried a desi style that's used by Indians, it's is a covered pan n we put cake better in tin inside. But problem is my cake does not taste good, it looks perfect but taste bitter sometimes

unfortunately in a microwave you’re not gonna get a good result. You can make a good vegan cake no problem in a countertop oven or a conventional oven, but a microwave oven is just not going produce a good cake because it cooks so fast and intensely; it cooks from the inside out. There’s no way to control the heat.

Reaction score
Thank youso much di.. I thought you are a male.. but you didn't answer my one question i.e. I make cake on gas like double bowler.. I use a pan with lis preheat it and then put cake tin in it on stand and cover it again . Can it be the right way. Cake rise very well n cook well .. so u tell can this way affect the taste of cake??

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank youso much di.. I thought you are a male.. but you didn't answer my one question i.e. I make cake on gas like double bowler.. I use a pan with lis preheat it and then put cake tin in it on stand and cover it again . Can it be the right way. Cake rise very well n cook well .. so u tell can this way affect the taste of cake??

I have no idea what “Desi” cooking method you are using. So I cannot comment on it.

You’re not the first person to assume I am a man. It is okay. I am not offend. i’ve been on this forum for a long time, so I thought perhaps I should just put my photo on my profile.

Reaction score
Hii. Today I made a basic spong cake .. I crack 2 eggs, 2 tablespoon oil, 1/2cup sugar powder, 1/2 cup milk, vanilla accence n then using hand blander then put 3/4 cup all purpose flour and 3/4 table spoon baking powder and 1/4 salt n mix it with spoon. But better was watery then I put more floor in the better then more auger at last it reached to right consistency. Now the cake taaste eggy and was hard

Reaction score
Hii. Today I made a basic spong cake .. I crack 2 eggs, 2 tablespoon oil, 1/2cup sugar powder, 1/2 cup milk, vanilla accence n then using hand blander then put 3/4 cup all purpose flour and 3/4 table spoon baking powder and 1/4 salt n mix it with spoon. But better was watery then I put more floor in the better then more auger at last it reached to right consistency. Now the cake taaste eggy and was hard

First, cannot just add more flour to a recipe because it looks watery. Baking is science, it is a chemical reaction of all the ingredients to time and temperature.

Second the eggy taste illustrates why baking with measuring cups and measuring spoons is the wrong way to bake. Because baking is a chemical reaction of all the ingredients, the ratio of ingredients determines the flavor, texture, color, and rise of the cake (and all baked goods). The only way to accurately measure ingredients is with a scale.

Try this Italian sponge cake recipe. Keep in mind the traditional sponge or genoise cake is dry. These cakes are traditionally soaked with syrups and served with whipped cream and fruit. If you want a moist soft cake, then you need to bake a butter cake.

And before anyone says oh no the Victoria sponge is a moist cake, the Victoria sponge is not a sponge cake, but butter cake made using the butter and sugar creaming method.

When measuring dry ingredients using a measuring cup. Stir the flour. Spoon it into the measuring cup. Fill the measuring cup just above the rim. Then use a knife to level it off even with the measuring cup.

Reaction score
Every recipe developer uses a different method for measuring flour in a measuring cup. There is the Spoon and Level and the Dip and Sweep. They produce significantly different weights of flour approximately 120 g per cup versus 140 g per cup SO IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE METHOD USED BY THE RECIPE DEVELOPER.

It’s just another reason not to bake by volume!!! It really is a terrible way to bake. But if you do not have a scale you must at least use a consistent approach to measuring by volume. This is the proper way to Spoon and Level.

This is a dry volume measuring cup. Do not use this type of measuring cup to measure liquids. Dry measurements and liquid measurements are not the same. You cannot use measuring cups interchangeably for wet and dry.

6BEB075E-85B7-46D5-85AB-B7816E856DD0.jpeg

D3071220-C6BB-4F16-AA0C-F4CEBE2CE000.jpeg

DE698C69-7980-4EF5-AEA2-67BFF6A240CE.jpeg

7DA4345C-6AF8-48D6-AB35-87533ACFAAFF.jpeg

this is a liquid measuring cup. Do NOT use this to measure dry ingredients

831A94EC-453F-4271-84FA-FF43E4E94BE5.jpeg

Ask a Question