Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake

Reaction score
It's Fall, so it's time to break out the slow cookers. While you're at it, break out the ingredients for this scrumptious looking slow cooker chocolate lava cake. This looks so easy to make, and would be perfect for a party or other get together. Just don't let anyone double dip!

Attachments

• slow cooker chocolate lava cake pic.jpg
    slow cooker chocolate lava cake pic.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 438
Reaction score
It looks SO easy that it's almost criminal! I love it! And the addition of using a slow cooker just makes it even more user friendly.

You know what I'm going to be making as soon as the temps cool off a little more here!!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef I love easy recipes. Usually quick ones, too, but with a slow cooker or crock pot, that doesn't even matter. It could cook away all day, while I was off doing other things. I love that slow cookers / crock pots are so versatile. I have an oblong large one, so can make pretty much anything in it, but at some point, I'd like to get a smaller one too, for when I just want to make a small recipe, or something like dip.

Reaction score
Cupcakes is an easy recipe we can make generally at home.With flavors like vanilla,chocolate,strawberry you can easily make them at home.

Reaction score
@cupcakechef I love easy recipes. Usually quick ones, too, but with a slow cooker or crock pot, that doesn't even matter. It could cook away all day, while I was off doing other things. I love that slow cookers / crock pots are so versatile. I have an oblong large one, so can make pretty much anything in it, but at some point, I'd like to get a smaller one too, for when I just want to make a small recipe, or something like dip.

I agree with you about loving slow cookers and simple recipes. I make plenty of savory dishes in mine but just haven't ventured into sweets yet. I hadn't even thought about making dip in a slow cooker but it would be great for warm, cheesy type dips, I would imagine!

Reaction score
Oh my god! That looks so easy i just can't wait to get a slow cooker and try it myself! I love how easy it looks to make! You know what else I love? The fact it's a silent fast paced video... no extra chattering, just focus on the recipe. Wish more people did the same! We don't need to hear all that chatter when we are in a hurry to find a recipe o_O lovely video and recipe!!!!:):):)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Sounds delish! Just the right combo of cheesy/spicy yumminess! I bet it would be delicious on nachos...now I'm craving Mexican food!

Oh yes, it's always served with corn tortilla chips. Some serve it with other chips such as Doritos, but I prefer simple corn tortilla chips (salted, of course), and I'd use thicker chips, especially if you're making the dip with the beef in it. And, there's no need for salsa, because the Ro*tel serves that purpose. :D

Here's a link to ahttps://snapguide.com/guides/cook-a-velveeta-cheese-dip-in-the-crock-pot/ version with beef in it:

Reaction score
Oh my god! That looks so easy i just can't wait to get a slow cooker and try it myself! I love how easy it looks to make! You know what else I love? The fact it's a silent fast paced video... no extra chattering, just focus on the recipe. Wish more people did the same! We don't need to hear all that chatter when we are in a hurry to find a recipe o_O lovely video and recipe!!!!:):):)

@Trellum I feel the same way. I often turn off the volume on videos, the soundtracks tend to be super loud and annoying. I find they distract me from watching what's going on. I like when they have the directions typewritten in the video and/or in the comments.

Reaction score
@Diane Lane I have seen YouTubers trying to get you to watch their video til the very end by listing the ingredients as they work on the recipe, that drives me crazy! I completely dislike those, because some of them don't even speak English so well... and sometimes it's so hard to understand them :confused: I don't know if those are the worst in my list or the ones who list their ingredients at the end of the video :D

Ask a Question