Smore's Nachos

Reaction score
I made these delicious Smore's Nachos. I was watching the Food Network channel and Sandra Lee was making these delicious banana Smore's Nachos with a peanut butter sauce. So if you like Smore's, peanut butter and bananas you will love this! I should've taken a picture before we devoured it! Darn! It was very good though. Basically you just layer the graham crackers, marshmallows, semi-sweet chocolate chips and bananas. The peanut butter sauce is milk, peanut butter and pumpkin spice. I didn't use exact increments, but you can find the recipe at Foodnetwork.com.

Reaction score
This recipe sounds delicious and is something I might try but I gotta ask why it's called S'more nachos. What's the nacho part all about?

Reaction score
Yes please. Bananas chocolate marshmellows what is no to love. I think I would revamp the sauce. This would be a great thing to make ove a camp stove or fire pit. Sound s like the perfect summer desert.

Reaction score
Do you need the peanut butter sauce? Could you use something else. Other than the peanut butter this sounds like something I would love to have.

Ask a Question