S'mores

Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of creating new desserts completely from scratch, like a honeysuckle cupcake or apple pie eclairs with cinnamon choux pastry, but I was recently hit with a stroke of genius!! I was thinking about summertime, and how s'mores were a played-out flavor. Everyone knows what s'mores are, just chocolate, marshmallow, graham cracker. Boring (but delicious!). So I thought about s'mores, then I thought about fire, and fire means heat, which means spice! So, without further adieu, I present my s'mores dessert!

A graham cracker base rests beneath chili chocolate ganache logs, with fiery-colored marshmallow meringue piped on top to look like a campfire. What do you guys think? What should I name this dessert?

Reaction score
I loooove this idea of a 3-D reinterpretation! Translating physical elements like fire into flavor. Im for keeping the S’more name given the visual interpretation. But maybe add an adjective like “Retro”.

Hope to see this after you make it.

Reaction score
I loooove this idea of a 3-D reinterpretation! Translating physical elements like fire into flavor. Im for keeping the S’more name given the visual interpretation. But maybe add an adjective like “Retro”.

Hope to see this after you make it.

I'm definitely posting pictures after I make it! Super pumped!

Reaction score
A graham cracker base rests beneath chili chocolate ganache logs, with fiery-colored marshmallow meringue piped on top to look like a campfire. What do you guys think? What should I name this dessert?

Ooh that sounds incredible!! S'mores aren't a big thing here in the UK, I don't think I've ever had a 'proper' one but I've had s'more-esque things. I love marshmallow with anything, just thinking about it is making me hungry.

In terms of the name, you could always make a play on the word bonfire - given it's a dessert, you could call it Bonbon Fire...? :D

Ask a Question