Snowing in MT!!

Reaction score
what is your weather like? My daughter and I are on our way back home to MT from OH and my husband said it is snowing and in the 30's!!! We are leaving 70's here! Although I'm used to the cold and snow I'm not quite ready for it since I wasn't there when it happened!! Our flight gets in at midnight so it will actually be closer to 20's when we get in!

Reaction score
We still have sunshine right now during the day - but a bit of frost in the mornings. I'm hoping for a winter that won't be too snowy -- last year was quite mild but the year before we had a lot of snow. I don't mind a bit of snow but too much just gets inconvenient!

Reaction score
Right now it is already cold here in our place which means that winter is coming. I just hope that it will not snow that much this year like the previous year where there are lots of snowfall and it is hard to go outside the house.

Reaction score
That is funny! I LOVE the snow! But, I am itching to go cross country skiing too - so I guess that would account for my excitement! I didn't get to go last year because we hardly had any snow. We are used to getting a lot of it here and to be honest I get so sad and disappointed when we don't get much! :)

Reaction score
18 this morning!!! Snowed all day yesterday and there is more in the forecast! It is looking like it might just be a good year to cross country ski after all! Yay! I'm excited! The only bad thing about the snow and cold is that I can't take my dog to the dog park - maybe if the sun shines today.........
Hope you are having your favorite kind of weather today! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack Sr

Latest Threads