Sourdough Starters - what did you name yours?

Reaction score
I don't have one yet as I'm between homes and not cooking enough, but when I get one, he will be named Rutherford. An exboyfriend had one name Julia. Anyone else out there with a named starter?

Reaction score
My sourdough start is a start from the sourdough that we used when I was little. I never thought to name it, it's a good idea. We like to have Saturday morning sourdough pancakes with chocolate chips in them, This Saturday I will have to bring this subject up and see what the consensus is to name our wonderful sourdough.

Reaction score
I can't wait to hear what you name it! How long have you had it for if you've had it since you were little? That's amazing!

Reaction score
I can't remember what I used to make a sourdough starter the last time I made on. It was awhile ago and I went out of town. My mother misunderstood my instructions on how to keep it going and destroyed it. I never got around to making another and kind of got off the sourdough kick.

I'll have to look for another starter. The one I had wasn't anything special.

Ask a Question