Perfecting Vegan Sponge Cake

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to making anything vegan but wanting to learn more about it. I am just starting up as a home baker making cakes, on a very small scale and wanted to look to expand my knowledge a little on vegan cakes. I have found previous attempts to be quite dense and not anything very pretty!
Any advice is most welcome!
Thanks
Becky

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @TheBlueApron :) Just a quick note on forum etiquette, it's considered spammy when you put a link to your site in every post. If you become a regular contributing member then I'd be happy for you to have a link in your signature though.

Re vegan sponge cakes, this is my go-to recipe: https://www.baking-forums.com/threads/vegan-chocolate-cupcakes-with-a-hint-of-coconut.1081/

It's a chocolate sponge cake, but you could try replacing the cocoa powder with extra flour. They're always popular at parties, no-one can ever tell they're vegan!

Ask a Question