Spiral attachment

Reaction score
Hello, I have an older Artisan bowl lift mixer that I just had in for repair. I have been making bread often and have issues with the c shaped dough hook and would like to buy a spiral one. I checked on Amazon and not sure which one would be appropriate for my mixer. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Hello, I have an older Artisan bowl lift mixer that I just had in for repair. I have been making bread often and have issues with the c shaped dough hook and would like to buy a spiral one. I checked on Amazon and not sure which one would be appropriate for my mixer. Any suggestions?

contact kitchenAid customer service, give them your mixer model and ask them which spiral attachment is the correct one for your mixer.

Reaction score
contact kitchenAid customer service, give them your mixer model and ask them which spiral attachment is the correct one for your mixer.
Thank you. I called them this morning and was told because my machine is older there is no spiral dough hook available. Is there an after market place that might sell attachments for older machines?

Reaction score
Thank you. I called them this morning and was told because my machine is older there is no spiral dough hook available. Is there an after market place that might sell attachments for older machines?

contact Mr Mixer. He repairs KitchenAids. He also sells parts. He may be able to help you locate an attachment. If not he might know of a source for attachments.

Ask a Question