Streamlining Your Kitchen Equipment for Spring

Reaction score
It's a new year and I'm apartment hunting again. I've been downsizing my stuff ,including my baking equipment. I donated a bunch of specialized holiday baking pans and a lot of extra mixing bowls.
Are you spring cleaning and doing any purging of your baking stuff?
At one point, I realized that I had way too many mixing bowls. It's crazy how much clutter hides in kitchen cabinets.

Reaction score
I am with you here. I have to do some serious cleaning and sorting out. I doubt anything I have is going to be good enough to donate. I suspect I am going to have to clean out and replace in the baking department. A lot of my baking stuff must be suffering from neglect as it's only since joining this forum that I am trying to step up my baking game.

Reaction score
Yikes...It is going to be time to do spring cleaning again soon!!! Ahhh!!! I did a bit of downsizing in my kitchen last year as I had a ton of specialized cooking appliances that I never used anymore. It felt good to open up some cupboard space for items that I really did need to get. This year I will be focusing on the rest of the house because we have accumulated a lot of things we do not need anymore. Good luck on your house hunt ACSAPA and let us know when you find a new place to call home!

Reaction score
I will be doing some refurbishing on my kitchen very shortly which means i'll need to get rid of all the utensils that i don't have much use for as i'll be needing all the space that i can get. I am also entertaining the thought of getting some new utensils just to give my kitchen some added spruce.

Reaction score
This year we are hoping to get rid of the hodgepodge of different dishes sets we own and get a nice set in which all of them match. I think I am going to invest in a couple of spares on some things and put them away in the event one of the dishes breaks. I hate it when my dish sets become uneven.

Reaction score
I don't have anything to purge but I am new here and can use any unloved baking equipment that no one wants.its new to me books
included.I bake for charity as well.

Reaction score
I don't have a lot baking equipment :( I'm ashamed to say it, but I really don't have enough mixing bowls :p I actually need to get out there and get some, but I won't right now because I'm moving away soon (hopefully) anyway... I plan to get at least 3 different mixing bowls.. or multiple use crystal bowls.... just to save space ;) I already have a mixer stored in the new house (my SO bought it for me), we still need an oven.

Ask a Question