Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte !! (Copycat)

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I thought I would share this because I'm sure many of you are like me and spend a lot of money getting your pumpkin spice lattes!!! Let's save money!!! :) This only took me about 10 minutes to make!

Ingredients-
Directions:

1. In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk.

2. Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.

3. Heat gently, continuing to stirring occasionally just until steaming and foam begins to appear.

4. Pour pumpkin flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.

5. Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.

6. Note: If you like it slightly sweeter; add a bit of vanilla flavored coffee cream. :)

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! This sounds super easy and cheap! Loved your recipe because it doesn't require a ton of new things for me to buy, I love recipes like that! This is waaaay cheaper than Starbucks :D

Reaction score
Oh this sounds so easy, thanks. Those Starbucks lattes are very expensive and this is going to save me a ton of money!

Reaction score
This looks good and far cheaper than starbucks. I that that it has real pumpkin and not the sugar fill syrup that is pumpkin flavored. Thanks for sharing I will be trying this.

Ask a Question