Strawberry Fruit Leather / Roll Ups

Reaction score
I've purchased these fruit roll ups or leathers in the stores over the years, and really enjoy eating them. I have never tried making them, but it certainly looks easy enough, and only requires a few ingredients. The only issue is that it takes a long time to bake them, and it's still way too hot here to attempt it right now. I hope by the time the weather cools off, I can figure out a fruit that is in season, so I'm able to attempt this recipe. Have you ever made fruit leathers? Do you have a specific flavor you prefer?

Reaction score
I've never made them either but I loved them as a kid when my parents would put them in my school lunch box from time to time!

I love strawberry the best, but I think mango or pineapple would be SUPER yummy too!

Reaction score
I honestly just found the name very interesting and came to see what this was. It's not something I would attempt in any hurry if at all. It's very pretty and I am sure the kids would love this. I am happy to just eat the strawberries. They are very expensive around here.

Reaction score
Fruit leathers area amazing. I call them adult fruit roll-ups and that is really the perfect description of them, in my eyes anyways. I used to buy these things by the case load and they pretty much got me through college. I liked the strawberry, but I think that the grape was my all time favorite. Thank for the good memories, and thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Pineapple and grape sound good, and I think I'd also like blueberry and cherry. I believe these can also be made in a dehydrator, which could cut down on the heat in the house, but I don't have one of those either, at least not yet!

Ask a Question