sugar cookie cupcakes

Reaction score
Have you ever made a cookie dough batter into cupcake form? A few months ago I wanted to surprise one of my managers at work with a batch of cookies for her birthday. I mixed up the cookie dough, and thought sugar cookies by themselves just sound to boring, so I thought what if I bake these in the oven in a cupcake tin what would happen? I have made cookie cakes from scratch and wondered if it would be sort of the same thing. I gave it a shot and was surprised how great it came out in the end.

I showed up to work with sugar cookie cupcakes and my manager was shocked, I had to tell her that it wasn't your typical cupcake, she was shocked that it was cookie dough.

Has any one ever put two desserts into one before?

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds like a real success =D I can tell you are really gifted baker, hehehe, very few people can get away with something like that =D As for me, I'm a simple mortal, lol. I have tried making the impossible cake several times, this time it turned out very good.

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds like a real success =D I can tell you are really gifted baker, hehehe, very few people can get away with something like that =D As for me, I'm a simple mortal, lol. I have tried making the impossible cake several times, this time it turned out very good.

Thank you I know there are better gifted bakers out there that are more advanced than I am, but I just enjoy baking and having fun in the kitchen! A simple mortal can have a lot of fun in the kitchen as well!

Ask a Question