Suggestions on a Cheesecake Recipe?

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I'm new to this forum, so I'm still trying to make my way around it. Please bear with me!

Anyway, I am a huge fan of all sorts of cheesecakes, especially the blueberry one! I want to be good at baking, so for now I'm just trying out basic recipes at home, or I just buy the boxed mixes so it's quick and easy.

Any suggestions on how to make a simple cheesecake? I would love to be able to make my favorite dessert. Thanks, guys!

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, great to have you here! :)

My husband's cousin made a gorgeous lemon cheesecake for us the other day, and she said it was super easy to make from scratch. The base is crushed ginger biscuits mixed with melted butter, and the cheesecake is simply lemon curd, mascarpone and lemon juice. You set it in the fridge, and that's it!

Lemon Cheesecake with ginger crust recipe

Let us know how you get on!

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds yum! Thank you for the information! I'll definitely try it out and let you know how my cheesecake turns out. :)

Ask a Question