Super Awesome Blueberry Muffins

Reaction score
I'm not a big bread person either. I feel like I get too full when I eat bread and then I can't eat anything else!
My family thinks it is kind of funny because they all love sandwiches and I can take them or leave them! But,
that being said - I could eat a hamburger on a bun any day! Not sure why - maybe the bun is different!

I have a bunch of gf tortillas in my freezer for future use and we've never used them! I don't actually have to eat gf - I do it because my daughter was diagnosed
with an intolerance a few years ago. It was hard for her to adjust so I did it with her so she didn't feel so alone.

I don't have to either, but I've connected it to some issues I had and they haven't been an issue since. So I can cheat, but I'd rather not. I actually did cheat a while ago and had some gluten bread and wow! It almost made me gag. I don't know if it was the mega-softness or the fact that I don't know "false foods" anymore (probably both), but it almost made me gag. Guess my body has adjusted lol.

Reaction score
I looooove muffins!! Blueberry and strawberry are my favorite! I will have to try this. I'm always looking for a perfect muffin recipe. Thank you!

Reaction score
I love orange muffins, but while I read this thread since the beginning, I was in doubt to try blueberry.

I baked some last night however, and they are really tasty!

Reaction score
I love orange muffins, but while I read this thread since the beginning, I was in doubt to try blueberry.

I baked some last night however, and they are really tasty!

this recipe? Excellent! And you know, I've never in my life even heard of orange muffins, let alone tried them. I'll have to give that a go sometime..

Ask a Question