Super Easy Pumpkin Bread !!

Discussion in 'Bread' started by Danyel72, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Danyel72

Danyel72 Well-Known Member

This recipe is so easy to make so I thought I would share it with you all!! I made this earlier this morning and it only took about 20 minutes to put together. My house smells just like the Fall!!! Yummy!!!!

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.

2. Sift together flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda.

3. In a separate bowl combined pumpkin, oil, eggs, water, and spices.

4. Then, combined with dry ingredients but, do not mix too thoroughly. Stir in walnuts.

5. Pour into a well-buttered 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Bake 50-60 minutes until a thin skewer poked in the very center of the loaf comes out clean. Turn out of the pan and let cool on a rack

6. Makes one loaf. Can easily double the recipe.

7. If desired, you can use them in a muffin tin as well. They come out just as moist. If you use muffin tin bake for 20-25 minute.

Danyel72, Oct 3, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Danyel72

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

This does look easy. I love recipes that have less than 20 ingredients. Thank you for sharing this recipe. It looks awesome.

ACSAPA, Oct 3, 2014
    Trellum and Danyel72 like this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Danyel72

Trellum Well-Known Member

Same here, ACSAPA. I totally love ''frugal'' recipes, I call recipes with 12 ingredients or less ''frugal'' recipes :) I'll definitely try this one out, it sounds very good! By the way, great choice of spices :) I use the same set of spices for my pumpkin pies! That's what makes the pumpkin pie taste like good :p

Trellum, Oct 3, 2014
    JessiFox likes this.
  4. Danyel72

JessiFox Well-Known Member

I'm big on "frugal" recipes as well, can't beat delicious, (reasonably) healthy recipes that are easy on the wallet. And you know I'm all over this one- who doesn't want the tastes and smells of Fall filling their home? This sounds fantastic :).

JessiFox, Oct 5, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question