Super Easy Pumpkin Bread !!

Reaction score
This recipe is so easy to make so I thought I would share it with you all!! I made this earlier this morning and it only took about 20 minutes to put together. My house smells just like the Fall!!! Yummy!!!!

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.

2. Sift together flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda.

3. In a separate bowl combined pumpkin, oil, eggs, water, and spices.

4. Then, combined with dry ingredients but, do not mix too thoroughly. Stir in walnuts.

5. Pour into a well-buttered 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Bake 50-60 minutes until a thin skewer poked in the very center of the loaf comes out clean. Turn out of the pan and let cool on a rack

6. Makes one loaf. Can easily double the recipe.

7. If desired, you can use them in a muffin tin as well. They come out just as moist. If you use muffin tin bake for 20-25 minute.

Reaction score
Same here, ACSAPA. I totally love ''frugal'' recipes, I call recipes with 12 ingredients or less ''frugal'' recipes :) I'll definitely try this one out, it sounds very good! By the way, great choice of spices :) I use the same set of spices for my pumpkin pies! That's what makes the pumpkin pie taste like good :p

Reaction score
I'm big on "frugal" recipes as well, can't beat delicious, (reasonably) healthy recipes that are easy on the wallet. And you know I'm all over this one- who doesn't want the tastes and smells of Fall filling their home? This sounds fantastic :).

Ask a Question