Tea drinkers?

Reaction score
Are any of you out there tea drinkers? If so what is your favorite? I found that I like to drink tea with my baked desserts now because the flavor is a little more than coffee and does not overwhelm my taste buds. I know that a lot of people like to drink milk with their baked treats, but I not a milk drinker.

Reaction score
I'm a big tea drinker. I love drink Chai tea with pumpkin bread. They compliment each other so well. The Chai tea even makes the pumpkin bread taste better. I also love green and passion tea.

Reaction score
I'm not a big tea drinker, at least not the hot variety. When I drink tea it's mostly cold, but if I ever drink warm tea it has to be green tea. I like mine with milk tho.

Reaction score
I love tea (but then again I am from England so that might explain why!) I only got into tea about 18 months ago when I had a work placement. I like traditional english tea where you put milk in, I find it great with cake and other desserts. I do drink green tea too and peppermint sometimes (I tend to drink peppermint if I am not feeling too well as it is meant to be nice on the stomach anyway).

Have you ever tried the fruit teas?

... Going to make myself a cup now!

Reaction score
Have you ever tried the fruit teas?

... Going to make myself a cup now!

Yes, I love hot fruit teas. My favorite is passion fruit tea. I'm a big fan of mango and apple tea too.

Last week, I had black tea sweetened with passion fruit puree. I was very different and very delicious.

Reaction score
I like black tea or Earl Grey with milk. I also like chai and yerba mate. Tea is my second favorite drink after coffee.

Reaction score
Oh yes I love chai tea! My sister introduced me to it one time last year when I started to drink it. It reminds me of Christmas!

Reaction score
I love all types of tea my pantry is full of many differnt flavors. I love the new flavors that they bring out for the winter seasons. I try to get around to tasting them all.

Reaction score
I love a cuppa but nothing fancy just a regular tea with milk and no sugar .aaaaahhhh need one now.

Reaction score
I loved Chai Spice when it used to be available in the mall. The homemade one never tasted as nice. These days I will force myself to drink Green Tea because it is supposed to be the healthy choice.

Then there is Ginger Tea which I love to sip on every time I get stomach issues.

Reaction score
Oh I like to make traditional cooked tea on the stove in a pan once in a while , I like it to dunk my paratha in too soooooooo yummy. If we have eaten a heavy meal a cardamom pod is thrown in too to aid digestion and smells lovely too.

Reaction score
I can definitely say that I am not much of a tea drinker at all. I am more likely one to drink water than anything else.

Reaction score
My favorite tea is probably green tea or jasmine tea since I grew up with it. I also like English black tea, and when I'm sick, chamomile tea. I'm not a huge fan of chai (it's too spicy for me I think) but I love lemony ones for sure!

And I don't add milk to my tea unless I'm over at someone's house and it's customary or tradition that they do :) Don't wanna be rude!

Reaction score
English breakfast is my favorite followed by Chai. I like to have mine with just sugar because it is refreshing that way. I am trying to drink a little less coffee and incorporate tea into my diet much more. There is nothing like sitting on the couch during these cold nights with a hot cup of tea in hand.

Reaction score
I have read many different benefits from drinking green tea and never really drank it personally, but here recently I got myself in the habit to drink a cup or two a day. I am in love with green tea now, it is one of my favorite beverages. I went to a local health food store near my area and picked up a powdered leafed green tea called Matcha, it has to be one of the best green teas. I actually put a teaspoon of it in smoothies for health benefits. I recommend it to everyone.

Reaction score
I am 100% in love with bigelows peach passion ( I think that's the name ) but that and also red rasberry is my 2 favorite ones.

Reaction score
I must admit that I really like teas and I often drink green tea, ginseng tea and ginger tea. I like them because I know they had good health benefits and I always feel energized and relaxed after drinking a cup of tea.

Reaction score
I love tea. For everyday drinking I usually have Darjeeling as its a lighter flavored tea to me. I love peppermint to soothe the stomach and I love the taste of chai - lovely and warming so I tend to enjoy that more in the winter time.

Reaction score
I live in the south,,, Alabama,,, and in the summer time I drink gallons of sweet tea ,, sweetened with Splenda due to diabetes. I like black tea, but I also like constant comment tea iced. I have mint growing in my flower bed and sometimes toss a sprig of that into my iced tea. My daughter likes any tea that has passion fruit flavor in it. In the wintertime I drink a big mug of coffee when I first get up, but the it is hot tea for the rest of the day. I love English Breakfast tea and Earl Gray in the winter.

Ask a Question