Thanks Giving Treat

Reaction score
What is your favorite "go-to" treat that you like to make for thanksgiving? Pie, muffins, ect...

Reaction score
My favorite go to treat would have to be chocolate cake, marble brownie, and sweet potato pie.

Though, if I had to pick a first choice then it would have to be cookies.

Reaction score
Pies. The kids like to have their own mini pavlovas too.. but that's not really thanksgivingy lol.,

Reaction score
The main one is always pumpkin pie. Others will usually be some form of bar - pumpkin bars, chocolate chip cookie bars, brownies etc. We also tend to have some colder desserts like a very delicious strawberry cheesecake pretzel dessert. Ohhhh am I looking forward to that one.

Reaction score
The main and always must have is a Butterfinger Cake. This year I tried something new for us called Chocolate Lasagna. It was a major hit! We also Oreo Cookie Balls, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownies, etc. This year we added Strawberry Shortcake to the mix! It was all very good! Can't wait until Christmas so I can do it all again! Not sure what we will have this year! Any suggestions?

Reaction score
The main and always must have is a Butterfinger Cake. This year I tried something new for us called Chocolate Lasagna. It was a major hit! We also Oreo Cookie Balls, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownies, etc. This year we added Strawberry Shortcake to the mix! It was all very good! Can't wait until Christmas so I can do it all again! Not sure what we will have this year! Any suggestions?
Never heard of a chocolate lasagna before. Do you mind linking me to a recipe or posting one here?

Reaction score
Sure it is so very simple! No bake just prep and refrigerate!
Baking & Spices
1 1/2 cups Chocolate chips, mini
1 12 ounce tub Cool whip
1/4 cup Granulated sugar
Snacks
1 package Oreo cookies, regular
Dairy
6 tbsp Butter
1 8 ounce package Cream cheese
4 Cups Milk
You will begin with the crust which consists of crushed Oreos mixed with the butter. You will want to use regular Oreos versus the Double Stuff variety and you’ll need all 36 cookies that come in a typical package of Oreos.

The first layer is a white layer which consists of cream cheese that you’ve whipped until fluffy, sugar, a little milk, and some Cool Whip. Not whipped cream, Cool Whip! Once that’s spread over the chocolate-y Oreo crust, you’ll prep the chocolate layer!

The chocolate layer is simply Instant chocolate pudding!

The very last layer is simply a little more Cool Whip that you’ll spread over the top and sprinkle a bunch of mini chocolate chips to top.

Refrigerate for about 4 hours before serving! Super simple and tastes wonderful! Here is a pic too!
62c5213ea3c107e0ef5be33b0fe47d71.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Ask a Question