The Cupcake Stand and varieties.

Reaction score
I have seen so many pretty stands to put cupcakes in. The latest is shaped like a Christmas tree. The base looks like the bottom of the tree stand. The tray holders are in several widths to assimilate the slimming look of the tree as it goes up, and the top has a star.

The picture of the one I saw, had all the cupcakes with green frosting, and jellies in different colors to assimilate the ornaments look.

I was wondering what are other unique cupcake stands you have, or have seen?

Reaction score
My sister gave me a silver colored stand, shaped like this.... I like it! and she said it was not very expensive.

I did see this unique one on line, and I thought wow!

th

Reaction score
I have a deep love of cupcakes! I have found several stands, that I think might be a do-it-yourself type project. I have been meaning to get around to making some of these, but I have been stuck on winter foods.

5136064190_500de4a87c_z.jpg

Here is one perfect for a fairy tee party!
57_1117.z.465.999.jpg

For all the music lovers.
th

Reaction score
The only time I see unique cupcake stands is when I watch "Cupcake Wars" on the Food Network. At the end, some of the contraptions built to hold the competitors cupcakes are out of this world. Here's one for the ESPY Awards.

espy-cupcake-wars-400.jpg

Reaction score
Wow, that is a stand on a large scale! I have made record bowls before, and I keep thinking about the record stand. I might try to rig something up like it, later on. I wish I could find some of those colored records. That would look really nice!

Reaction score
These are some fascinating cupcake displays. It is amazing how far cupcakes have come. They are now such an integral part of decorations, and seem to be able to be adapted to many schemes, decor, and parties.

I am curious to see how many others can come up with more ideas. Keep them coming. I am loving this thread.

Reaction score
I will be honest, I can not get enough of cupcakes. I could look them up all day! Here are a few more cupcake stands for your viewing pleasure. Maybe these pictures will help inspire you to make your own stand. Look how class you can make cupcakes look. I like the classic look of this stand.
images

Imagine the looks on the kids faces, when they see this whimsical stand. I love it!
d_594.jpg

Nice Summer outdoor party display. What a way to display a cupcake in your garden!
images

Reaction score
pink-flower-birthday-cakes.jpg
Ok. I found this one. Is not a cupcake stand but I thought it was such a cute idea.

So, many new inventions surrounding cupcakes.

Reaction score
I'll count it! That silvery thing the cupcakes are on is nice. I could seriously stare at cupcake stuff all day! I am loving this post!

Ask a Question