Three ingredient Peanut Butter cookies!

Reaction score
Yes, you read that right. I have the best peanut butter cookie recipe, and the best part? It's only three ingredients! All you will need is:
1 cup Peanut Butter (any brand)
1 cup sugar
1 large egg

Mix thoughroughly. Roll the dough into pingpong sized balls and place on the cookie sheet, about 1.5 inches apart. Bake on 350 degrees for about 6-9 minutes, until done.
Enjoy!

Reaction score
Oh thank you for sharing this recipe. :) I am always looking for very simple recipes to make at home and this is one of the simplest I've read so far. My son loves peanut butter so he will surely love this treat when I make it for him.

Reaction score
Well anytime you can give me a recipe with only three ingredients, I am on board. This just means I can take a look around the kitchen and probably find what I need, which is awesome. I am not the biggest peanut butter cookie fan, yet though, because I can see the ease of things maybe changing that a bit. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Well these quick fixes always appeal to me. I am not big on peanut butter in my baked goods but I do like it on it's own. About three ingredient baking, I've tried that with the mug cakes but I can't say the results were outstanding. I feel sure I will try this but I confess that I think my dogs will benefit more as I don't know the folks at home will like this. I am going to work on this very very soon. Not much work really:).

Ask a Question