Three-ingredient recipes

Reaction score
I saw this the other day, and reading through the list made me hungry! :D

33 Genius Three-Ingredient Recipes

I think the creamsicle cake one is cheating a bit given that one of the ingredients is cake mix, but to be fair it does sound really nice. I'm definitely going to give the nutella brownies and the jalapeno poppers a try!

Reaction score
I've got to bookmark that one and look through it in more detail. I have an old recipe for a peach cobbler that I still make for company. All it calls for is two large cans of peaches in heavy syrup, a yellow cake mix, and a can of Sprite. You put one can of peaches in the dish, then half the cake mix, then the other can of peaches. The Sprite gets poured over everything.

Reaction score
At least this one has links to the actual recipes. I've seen a lot of these that just have the pictures of the 3 items with no instructions on how much to use. Thank you for posting this. I bookmarked it. The cola chicken kind of looks good.

Reaction score
At least this one has links to the actual recipes. I've seen a lot of these that just have the pictures of the 3 items with no instructions on how much to use.

Yeah I know what you mean, it's frustrating when that happens!

Reaction score
Oh man, those recipes look fantastic! I regularly make three ingredient peanut butter cookies. Those three ingredient Nutella brownies are on my list of things to make RIGHT NOW. My husband will go crazy for them. I just have to make them! I kind of want to try all of these recipes! That orange sorbet looks fantastic! Thanks for this link, I'm bookmarking it!

Reaction score
I'm going to be making at least 15 of these once I go shopping. My favorites were 22, 17, 9, and 7. This list also has some things on it that I wouldn't normally try but maybe I 'll make them now since the recipe is not so involved. I also won't feel like I've wasted time and energy on something I didn't really like.

Reaction score
I must make these one of these days. They're really handy if you're in a budget or if you just want to use whatever it is you've got lying around. I'm definitely adding these to my bookmarks.

Reaction score
I'm actually not impressed with these recipes. They might work in a pinch and its a great idea, but I can see how the would definitely taste like something is missing.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the link for the Three- Ingredient Recipes. I like to try Jalapeno Poppers because my husband like jalapenos and it is just easy to cook. And also the Mini Potato Skins caught my interest. I will surely try these simple recipes. :)

Reaction score
Self dressing salad. I actually stopped when I saw that as I think I have found something that can't possibly be bad. I keep looking for the perfect three ingredient success story. Then I remember we are in the baking forum and the salad doesn't quite quality. The recipe with the nutella was my best attempt so far.

Reaction score
Just genius, Becky!!! I just wonder if the final product of most of those recipes look anything like the ones in the pictures? Like for example the peanut butter cookies? Because if that is the case, then I must say it's genius!

Reaction score
I'm going to be making at least 15 of these once I go shopping. My favorites were 22, 17, 9, and 7. This list also has some things on it that I wouldn't normally try but maybe I 'll make them now since the recipe is not so involved. I also won't feel like I've wasted time and energy on something I didn't really like.

I loved the croissant one, not sure about the tomato sauce tho... that doesn't sound so good, but I could be very wrong! I liked the peanut butter recipe... I hope the final product looks just like the one in the picture :) The Nutella brownies look great as well!!!! Fast and easy way to make brownies!!!!

Reaction score
I put this site on my favorites list. As I scrolled through the recipes, I saw several that I definitly want to try sometime very soon. I am a senior lady whose daughter and grandson live with me. I do 90% of the cooking, so something easy to throw together is always a welcome thing. And my grandson is 8yrs old and will eat anything. He has a huge appitite and I dread seeing how much he eats when he is a teenager!

Reaction score
Nice list. Thanks for sharing this. I think I will be trying out those coconut macaroons. I had no idea that they were so easy to make, and I enjoy coconut. They look pretty too. These would be great to make for a party.

Ask a Question