Trick or treat tricks

Reaction score
I need simple icing trick or treat ticks ideas for cakes and cupcakes. It will be for my children's Halloween party. Planning in advance, your comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
At this time of year it is really easy to find a spiderweb or bat stencil and you can just sprinkle colored sugar through it to make a design on frosting.
f19cb0427dd8905b62c2c6c05014aa8f.jpg

Reaction score
You could always turn regular cupcakes into pumpkins. Use brown candy corns to make the face, stick pretzel for the stem and something green for the leaf.

Reaction score
You could make cupcakes with dirt frosting. All you need to do is frost the cupcakes and the dip them in ground up Oreos. Then you can pipe things like spiders and tombstones on top of the dirt.

Reaction score
search
Hi all, new to your group I am going to make a cake in the style of the pigs in mud kit kat cake I'm going to put yukky green icing in and then add bats etc Also doing one with red butter icing Another one is a cake with a hole cut out and filled with green jelly and spooky things floating in the jelly x

Reaction score
search
Hi all, new to your group I am going to make a cake in the style of the pigs in mud kit kat cake I'm going to put yukky green icing in and then add bats etc Also doing one with red butter icing Another one is a cake with a hole cut out and filled with green jelly and spooky things floating in the jelly x
search

Attachments

• pig-cake.jpg
    pig-cake.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 557
Reaction score
search

Ohh how creative..that sounds really fun. Post a picture when it's all done? ;)

Reaction score
You can make spiders on top of cupcakes with black licorice. Gum drop ones for the body and licorice whips for the legs.

Reaction score
I love the creepy spider chocolate chip cookies, too :) so many fun ideas. I'm getting full gear now, better late than never, right? ;)

Ask a Question