Triple Chocolate Eclairs

Reaction score
Oh, now you've gone and done it. I saw triple chocolate and it was like I was on auto pilot.. right straight to this page. And, I was being so good avoiding the temptation of chocolate too! :p

These look so good, but I bet they are also really rich. I think I would make mini ones. I think I will make mini ones.

Reaction score
I think we are all thinking the same thing here, that we probably should just exit out and never think about these things again, and try to pretend that do not exist. I will think in the short term though, and ignore the health concerns, because these look fantastic.

Reaction score
I think we are all thinking the same thing here, that we probably should just exit out and never think about these things again, and try to pretend that do not exist. I will think in the short term though, and ignore the health concerns, because these look fantastic.

Well, that's another good reason to make mini ones. Little ones can't hurt...much. Right? :)

I mean, I heard there were health benefits to chocolate, so a little must be okay?

Ask a Question