Try something new?

Reaction score
Did you try a new favorite kind of cookie this year for Thanksgiving? If so, is it a keeper or next year will you be sticking with what you know?

Reaction score
I haven't had the chance to bake at all yet this holiday season because I'm so busy with work...but I have a lot of recipes that I'd love to try out! I'm also dying to try some recipes that my fiancé's mom has :) She's a fantastic baker so I'm pretty excited.

Reaction score
I haven't done much in the way of baking yet either, but I have a few new recipes that I'll be trying out for Christmas- they all sound fantastic of course, but we'll see if they live up to how I'm imagining them :).

Reaction score
We made butternut squash pie instead of pumpkin pie this year. It was really good. My friends grow the squash every year, so they were able to use one of their own to make it which is always special.

Reaction score
I did not try a new cookie this year so far, but I did make blackberry muffins for the first time. I also added some applesauce to the batter and they turned out so moist and delicious.

Ask a Question