Turtle Pretzel Candy Clusters

Reaction score
They are easy to make and perfect for those who like "sweet and salty." They can also be made gluten free if you use gluten free pretzels. I used whole grain pretzels to keep this recipe a little bit healthier even though caramels are not healthy.

Reaction score
I like her attitude. I also try to eat a healthy diet, but am fine with occasional cheating. I wish she'd done some closeups on the ingredients. I couldn't tell if she used chocolate chips or bars that she chopped. Chips are obviously easier, and I guess it doesn't matter, but I like to know what the original ingredients were before I deviate. I really like her baking sheet. It looks very substantial and oversized, just the way I like them. These look yummy. I'm watching the video as I type, and might try making these soon.

Reaction score
Yum, yum, yum!! My favorite kind of treat! they don't look overly complicated either! thanks so much for sharing them! I think I am going to have to give them a try!
Woohoo! :)

Reaction score
I like her attitude. I also try to eat a healthy diet, but am fine with occasional cheating. I wish she'd done some closeups on the ingredients. I couldn't tell if she used chocolate chips or bars that she chopped. Chips are obviously easier, and I guess it doesn't matter, but I like to know what the original ingredients were before I deviate. I really like her baking sheet. It looks very substantial and oversized, just the way I like them. These look yummy. I'm watching the video as I type, and might try making these soon.

I used bars that I chopped up but you can use chocolate chips as well.

Reaction score
Yummy! I'd love to make those, they look so delicious and I am a complete fan of sweet and salty things (caramel!). This recipe doesn't look so hard and not so many ingredients are required :)

Ask a Question