Two ingredient cookie....(???)

Reaction score
So I have the day off today and I said I needed to so something from scratch. I get up a bit under the weather but still wanted to do something and not have to put it off yet again.

So I hit the web to see what I can whip up in no time. I recently posted about three ingredient but knew I had heard somewhere about two ingredient cookies. I stumble on one that calls for some bananas and oats and I know I have at least ONE banana left. I opt for this particular recipe and in no time I have my "two PLUS ingredient" ready to eat. I am such a meddler I just could not settle for the two ingredients and when you see the video you might agree that I made the right decision. I added some honey, vanilla extract and even a bit of whole wheat flour.

The results? It could have been a lot worse and I am sure it was tastier than the one in the video:). I am glad I did not settle for the two ingredients and don't you just love the instructor's honesty? Watch and let me know what you think?

Reaction score
Hmmm, 2 ingredient cookies, that sounds amazing in theory, but I have noticed that if there is any less than about 3 ingredients in the cookies I make they don't taste right. This seems to be easy to be true.

Reaction score
Hmmm, 2 ingredient cookies, that sounds amazing in theory, but I have noticed that if there is any less than about 3 ingredients in the cookies I make they don't taste right. This seems to be easy to be true.

You are so right Nord. It was amazing in theory but the practical based on the video left much to be desired. I cheated from the get go and even then it was not outstanding. I'd try it again though, adding something different every time. I am also to explore some other two and three ingredients recipes. Maybe a few might turn out well without adding any other ingredients.

Ask a Question