Two ingredient pita bread

Reaction score
Hi gals! I promised I'd post the recipe I use to make my own pita bread at home and here it is! You only need self-rising flour and Greek yoghurt! It couldn't get any easier than that, really :) My buddies @cupcakechef and @ThatNewMommy might want to check it out!

tumblr_mcgs9vENgZ1r8jqywo1_1280.jpg

The recipe can be found here: http://aloveafare.com/post/35124674014/pita-bread-made-with-1-cup-self-rising-flour-and-1

Reaction score
Trellum you should also know your buddy Winterybella would be more than interested in something that calls for two ingredients. Easy peasy in my first name and I like pita bread.

Reaction score
Thanks friend! I feel like this is going to make any sort of recipe I have that calls for pita bread a whole lot easier. Gotta love that!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef Do let me know how it turns out for you :) I knew you would like it, you asked for it and I was pleased to deliver :) I love simple recipes like these, because well, I do love cooking and baking, but I don't love is spending too much time in front of the stove.

AWESOME THANKS!!!

I hope it serves you well :)

Reaction score
Mmmm! Perfect; the ones I buy in the store always smell a bit funny. Now on to get a good falafel recipe...!

Reaction score
I keep meaning to pick up some Greek yogurt, but I even forgot my list and forgot to buy that and eggs, of all things, when I went shopping yesterday. I'm hoping to try some of these pita bread recipes soon, and 2 ingredients sounds pretty easy!

Reaction score
Wohoo, I love 2 ingredient recipes! I have been meaning to pick up some chickpea flour so that I could make some gluten free bread using that. I do not have any food allergies so I can make it this way for the time being.

Ask a Question