Valentine's day

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good ideas for cakes, cookies, etc. that is Valentine's day themed? I'm trying to think of something to bake for someone special to me.

Reaction score
I'm kind of being boring this year and just making my basic cupcake recipe with pink frosting and then some free printable cupcake toppers that I found online that are Valentine themed! I usually try and make cupcakes on any special holiday/occasion for my husband to take into work, and I like for them to look cute! If you google "Free Printable Valentines Day cupcake toppers" there are a bunch of cute things out there!!

Reaction score
I think I might just make some heart shaped cookies and frost them. Then buy some chocolates and make a basket out of it with some flowers.

Reaction score
Heart Cake covered with Chocolate Ganache.

c492efe1d05e50b8e03bb8ba4fd02129.jpg

Reaction score
Heart Cake covered with Chocolate Ganache.

c492efe1d05e50b8e03bb8ba4fd02129.jpg

I might totally use this next year's Valentine's! It looks so gorgeous! I love the decorations on top, but I doubt I can do that :( The chocolate ganache heart shaped cake alone sounds good enough to me though!

Reaction score
This Valentines Day all I wish is that I will be receiving a heart shaped cake similar to this one but I like white frostings and red flowers for the decorations. I don't cook and bake during Valentines Day because me and husband will just go on a date and eat in our favourite restaurant to celebrate the occasion.

Reaction score
Here are some ideas for Valentines Desserts.....

Mini Raspberry/Chocolate Cakes with raspberry filling
valentines-desserts-01-foss431.jpg

Reaction score
These are all great ideas. I just came here to see if there is something nice but I was surprised to find more than expected. It is a funny story actually about this date in Serbia. We do not have Valentine's day. On this date we celebrate St Trifun and he is a protector of winegrower, vineyards and everything that has any connection with grape or wine. Traditionally we go in the morning to cut some vines like a sacrifice I don't really know. Anyway Valentine's day is just something we picked up from the western countries and I see that younger generations are more prone to take their partners to a dinner than to a vineyard :) I believe it is their loss.

Ask a Question