Looking for a Delicious Vegan Cheesecake Recipe (No Lemons)

Reaction score
Someone made a vegan cheesecake and gave me a piece of it. It was pretty good, but the lemon taste was over powering and I'm not that fond of lemons, it also had a strawberry ganache . Does anyone have any vegan cheesecake recipes that came out really good (no lemons please)? I'm hunting for a new cheesecake recipe to try.

Reaction score
Several years ago, Oprah's chef published a small cookbook that featured a vegan cheesecake. I made it once and it was so delicious.

I can't believe that I remembered the title,"In the Kitchen with Rosie." I found a like to the chocolate version. In the cookbook, she takes about various flavors.

Here's a link to the chocolate version (scroll down to the bottom):

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/kitchen-...rities/oprah-winfrey-chocolate-tofu-cake.html

Reaction score
Wow; it's shocking how many delicious-looking vegan recipes are out there. I have tried a few vegan baking recipes and found them to be quite good. I hope you find the cheesecake recipe that you're looking for!!

Reaction score
I made this cake last weekend. It was so delicious.

My youngest sister is vegan. At her wedding, she had two wedding cakes, one vegan and one regular. The vegan cake was delicious. Most people didn't realize that it was vegan and it was devoured before the regular cake.

Some people write off vegan cuisine as tasteless, dry and without flavor. It's just not the case.

Ask a Question