Delicious Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe

Reaction score
I baked these muffins yesterday and they were delicious! I'd really recommend this recipe - they were really tasty and very moist. They didn't rise much so I was initially thinking that they had gone wrong, but I think that's because the uncooked mixture itself goes quite fluffy once you add the baking soda. I was in a rush and completely forgot to take photos, and they disappeared very quickly! Wish I had made more!

Also, no one eating them realised they were vegan. They were quite surprised when I told them :)

Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins - Minimalist Baker

Reaction score
That's really neat! I usually just make the muffins from the little package because it's quick. I'm a little surprised that they could not tell that they were vegan. I guess I have that common misconception that vegan food tastes different for some reason. I wouldn't mind trying a vegan recipe or two. I checked out the ingredients and they all look really healthy! Thanks for sharing this!

Reaction score
I think they are about 180 calories each - and considering how tasty they were it's a pretty good treat!

Reaction score
I love the Minimalist Baker's website - so many great recipes and I love that they are all very manageable and straight forward.

I haven't made these muffins off her website before but I have tried other recipes of hers which have turned out fabulous!

Ask a Question