Lovely Soup Mugs You Need to Try!

Reaction score
Just ordered a bulk shipping of these lovely little soup mugs, since they seemed so handy, and I figured I might as well share them with the rest of you! They're so wonderful, I can't believe that I haven't heard of them before, or seen shops here producing their own versions.

Reaction score
Just ordered a bulk shipping of these lovely little soup mugs, since they seemed so handy, and I figured I might as well share them with the rest of you! They're so wonderful, I can't believe that I haven't heard of them before, or seen shops here producing their own versions.
They look amazing! Too bad I can't get them here. And the price isn't very good for where I am, so unless I buy a bunch, it wouldn't be worth it at all....I really hope I find something similar here, seems so great!

Reaction score
Some of the items on that site are pretty cool and unique. I like the Blossom Morph Mug and the Chew Chew Train. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Those are pretty darn cute, if only that little pocket on the side was big enogh for a grilled cheese sandwich they would be perfect LOL.

Reaction score
These are unique alright! I've never really see any of these on my may shopping expeditions as i would certainly have to purchase a few.

Ask a Question