Value and Sale of Vintage Women's Day Cookbooks

Reaction score
I have a set of Womens Day Cookbooks from the 1970's.
One book for every month. I think they are from 1977, but not certain....I have them stored in a box.
These were my mothers and she never used them, so they are pretty much still brand new.

I've tried finding collector sites that deal with stuff like this, but have not found any. I've looked on Ebay for something like this and didn't find anything.

I'd like to sell them, but don't know where I would go to find a price for them, much less where to sell them.

I know there are cookbook collectors out there, but I don't know of any, and I don't find any such types of websites either.

Does anyone know where I could get information on pricing this set of cookbooks?
Or even a place to sell them to a cookbook collector????

023.jpg

Reaction score
I've got those books too!

I purchase 10,000 books from this guy who used to collect them and these were in them. Try call a book collector and tell them what you have, they'll tell you what it's worth :)

Reaction score
I've got those books too!

I purchase 10,000 books from this guy who used to collect them and these were in them. Try call a book collector and tell them what you have, they'll tell you what it's worth :)

All I get from book collectors is that it's a "niche" collectable, and I would have to know where to go to sell them. They haven't been any help.

Ask a Question