What are some cute recipe ideas for children?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wanting to bake with my nephew and nieces, but we can't do anything too overly complicated. I was thinking of something like ice cream bread or fairy dust bread, where you basically make a dough roll and knead sprinkles into it...

But I'm also looking for non-bake "baking" ideas, where you just use pre-baked goodies and put them together! :p

Does anyone have any ideas??

Reaction score
I had a nephew who before at a very young age is already interested in cooking and as well in baking. When I was not yet married he lived with me and he is always there in the kitchen and is watching me and is curious to what I am doing. I remembered together we always make fruit cocktail or pineapple refrigerated cake and mango or blue berry no bake cheesecake and he is always enjoying doing this no baking recipes.

Reaction score
I remembered together we always make fruit cocktail or pineapple refrigerated cake and mango or blue berry no bake cheesecake and he is always enjoying doing this no baking recipes.

Oh, those sound lovely! I think I will try the pineapple refrigerated cake, and the cheesecake ideas seem really nice too. I'm afraid that they might burn their fingers if we do actual baking, and you know how curious children can get.

Reaction score
I think marshmallow pops or cake pops would be fun to make with little nieces and nephews. Not too complicated and they would love it!

Ask a Question