What are the names of the fast food restaurants that you have in your country?

Reaction score
Nowadays due to our busy and fast lives most of us just eat in a fast food restaurants or even resort to drive-ins counters of this fast food chain that prepare and serve their order in a fast way and where they can eat even while inside their car and travelling. How many of you likes to drive-in in your favorite fast food store? And what are the names of the fast food restaurants that you have in your country?

Reaction score
Well let's see - I am from Australia originally - there they have McDonalds, KFC, Red Rooster, Hungry Jacks (it's the Aussie equivalent of Burger King), those are the main ones but there's lots more, too...

America where my husband is from, well, where to start! Too many. My favorite in America is Chipotle which has burritos and tacos and stuff like that.

And Japan, where we are temporarily living for his work, our favorites are Coco's Curry, Sukiya (they do gyudon beef bowls and things like that!) and Pepper Lunch.

Reaction score
I live in Texas.

Some of the ones we have around here -

Taco Bueno (my favorite)
Taco Bell
Burger King
Wendys
McDonalds
In and Out Burger
KFC
Churchs
Popeyes
Subway
Quiznos
Panda Express
Long John Silvers
A&W
Golden Chick

Reaction score
I live in Texas.

Some of the ones we have around here -

Taco Bueno (my favorite)
Taco Bell
Burger King
Wendys
McDonalds
In and Out Burger
KFC
Churchs
Popeyes
Subway
Quiznos
Panda Express
Long John Silvers
A&W
Golden Chick

Oh man In and Out!! Soooo good...I've never heard of Taco Bueno now but I'm curious! If it's your fave I will have to try it if I come across it sometime.

Reaction score
Oh, and of course the greatest of all the fast food places that have been around for 50+ years.....

Ottawa_neon_Dairy_Queen_sign.jpg

Reaction score
Oh man In and Out!! Soooo good...I've never heard of Taco Bueno now but I'm curious! If it's your fave I will have to try it if I come across it sometime.

Taco Bueno is awesome! I love it.
My favorite things are the MexiDips N Chips and Bueno Burritos!!!!!
e45c40fa-c2de-449b-8a0d-d30e700c270d.jpg

Reaction score
Lotteria is one of the famous fast food restaurant here in South Korea..

You can enjoy also ordering to their Home delivery service 24 hours a day..

20090521-lotteria-intro.jpg

Here are the other kinds of burgers that they serve...Teriyaki Burger, Bulgogi Burger and Shrimp Burger

lotteria-korea-home-delivery-burgers.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I only go when there is nothing else. In the UK the popular ones are McDonalds, KFC, Burger King and Subway and you can find them nearly everywhere. Here, pie and pasty shops are more common where you can grab a sandwich, cake, pasty, wrap, or a muffin.

I saw one today that does a pasty meal deal for £2 for a pasty, drink, crisp (chips for US people) and a cookie. It's a new chain called Pound Bakery and nothing is over a £1 and I can get two veggie sausage rolls for a pound.

Reaction score
Well at this point I am pretty sure that the big names are everywhere and in every country, so saying McDonald's or KFC is not really saying much. We do have a Taco Bueno in the town that is about 45 minutes away from here and I have always been curious to what it is like, and I have heard good things, but have yet to try it. After reading from @ChesterV though, I think that I need to make the trip.

Reaction score
Lotteria is one of the famous fast food restaurant here in South Korea..

You can enjoy also ordering to their Home delivery service 24 hours a day..

20090521-lotteria-intro.jpg

Here are the other kinds of burgers that they serve...Teriyaki Burger, Bulgogi Burger and Shrimp Burger

Oh yes! They have Lotteria in Japan too :) but I don't think they do delivery there, you have to go into a store to get your fix!

And I don't think they had the Bulgogi burger in Japan, I'm guessing that's unique to Korea! Bulgogi is so delicious so I'm curious to know how that burger would be!

Reaction score
Kentucky has been around forever. In recent years we have had Subway set ups and more recently Burger King. McDonald came many years ago and in less than a year was gone. We have a giant local chain called Chefette that just keeps growing and growing at home and in the Caribbean. There are others but that's the giant.

Reaction score
There's local places around the do fried chicken besides KFC...............

Williams Chicken is a chain, but only in this area.
I like Popeyes chicken, but Im not supposed to eat fried anything anymore.....even though I do cheat sometimes.

Reaction score
I live in Serbia and we have a different look on the whole fast food thing starting with burgers. I live in a town of about 300 thousand people so it is not that big. We have MacDonald’s but it is yet to get the popularity and hearts of Serbian people. We like better food.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3762/10213712604_856e8340e9_b.jpg
Kod Lafa
http://marwin.rs/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/kluzzo-1.jpg
Kluzzo
http://www.kudanaklopu.com/test_knk/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/0642-nis-brza-hrana-cezar.jpg
Cezar
http://www.picerijalastrega.rs/slide_gallery/img/slide-3.jpg
La Strega
http://www.juznevesti.com/uploads/assets/2013/05/27/24906/800x600_Zoki-i-Nena.jpg
Zoki i Nena
http://www.kudanaklopu.com/test_knk/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/60030-nis-brza-hrana-zaplanjac.jpg
Zaplanjac

Pljeskavica or Serbian burger goes to 500 grams each. Usually it is 200 grams.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ypIcnpu0e...tIFeo/s1600/Pljeskavica---street-food-010.jpg

Reaction score
In the Netherlands we have FEBO, KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, BurgerMeister, American Pizza, etc. Sometimes we order something from a local restaurant that serves all sorts of pizzas, meat cuts and so on, I don't remember the name right now, but it's really good :) Some people like eating at the HEMA as well, I've yet to try it myself, but I have heard the food there is rather good :)

Reaction score
Well, we actually have the typical fast food restaurants such as McDonalds, KFC, Wendy's, Arturo's (I think that one is not everywhere), however, there are many other restaurants that do not belong to any franchise, their names can vary and most of them are quite funny, for example "Rolo E Vivo", "Rikiti Grill" and that sort of name.

Reaction score
I am in the central of USA. Where I am there is: McDonalds, Taco Bell, Subway, Wendys, Burger King, Panda Express, Sonic, Hardees, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bueno, Jack In The Box... I know there is more, and I am missing a few, but those are the "top" ones.

Ask a Question