What are your cookie preferences?

Reaction score
Here are a few questions, if you'd like to answer them:
1. Just cookies, or with something else (e.g., milk)?
2. Which cookies do you prefer (chocolate chip, sugar cookie, etc.)?
3. Homemade or from a bakery?

Reaction score
My absolute favourite are gooey cookies, still warm from the oven. It doesn't matter what type to be honest, but choc chip are always great! I like to enjoy them with a cup of coffee or tea :)

Reaction score
I love cookies! Many types. I do love a slightly warm, chewy, gooey, chocolate chip cookie -- and recently tried a Cooks Illustrated version with browned butter and it's my new favorite recipe. I also love a crispy, thin biscuit like Biscoff and other spice cookies. I made these little Muskotsnittar after watching Martha Stewart make them on her PBS series. https://www.marthastewart.com/1525331/swedish-spice-cookies-muskotsnittar

Still working on perfecting shortbread, which I like way better than a typical American sugar cookie. I had a recipe at Christmastime which was part rice flour, part wheat flour. I hope I printed it, as I just Googled and can't find the same one. It was a little light on sugar, even for me, and I don't like sugary cookies, so if I made it again I might add a little brown sugar.

More often than not, cookies go with coffee (with cream) for me nowadays. Milk and cookies makes me think of my childhood. Not that it's not also good! -- And now you've made me want to bake cookies.

Reaction score
I prefer cookies with milk
My favorite would be chocolate chip and snickerdoodles.
Homemade or from bakery it doesn't matter as long as it's soft and chewy.

J13

Reaction score
Good old chocolate chip are my fave. I just can’t resist a big, warm, extra-chocolat-y one. The only thing that can make it better is if it has coconut in it. I love coconut.

I enjoy a good class of milk with cookies now and then, but my preference is usually tea—hot or iced depending on the weather.

My other favorite cookies are ones I can’t bake—the Italian wafer cookies with layers of paper-thin wafers and thin cream. They come in all different flavors; no surprise, I find the chocolate and coconut ones irresistible. I just love the texture of these cookies.

Ask a Question