What Are Your Graham Inspired Recipes?

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

When I think about Graham biscuits, I could think of a lot of things to do with them. My favorite is actually the simplest Graham inspired refrigerated cake. What I love about making things out of this well-loved biscuit is the no-bake part of it. You can easily prepare dessert in just minutes.

What are your favorite Graham inspired creations?

Reaction score
Reaction score
My tastebuds suddenly went hyperactive when I saw the recipe you've shared @cupcakechef. :) It is indeed a simple way to prepare S'mores. I think I'm going to have to buy me some Grahams the next time I go to the grocery and I'm going to try this. It's a good treat for kids during snack time.

Reaction score
My tastebuds suddenly went hyperactive when I saw the recipe you've shared @cupcakechef. :) It is indeed a simple way to prepare S'mores. I think I'm going to have to buy me some Grahams the next time I go to the grocery and I'm going to try this. It's a good treat for kids during snack time.

They're so simple that I think that's what makes them dangerous!

Another thing I love with graham crackers crushed to make a crust is peanut butter pie. Some supermarkets like my local one have pre-prepared graham cracker crusts, which is convenient!

Reaction score
I love making graham refrigerated cake either with toppings of fruit cocktail, pineapple or mango. And this is just easy to make and everybody loves this kind of dessert. Before I made a business and I am selling graham balls. You can search in youtube different recipes for this and choose the one that will interest you. But for me I like my graham balls either with cashew nuts, rice krispies and dried mangoes. This three versions are the ones that I am selling before and by God's grace I had gained clients. That is why when I stopped my small business they are always looking for my products. You can try other versions or incorporate your own recipe.

Reaction score
It's nice to know you were able to make money out of your creation @ReadmeByAmy. :) I have also tried making graham balls before and my kid just loved them. Graham recipes are really very simple to make but very delicious especially for kids.

Reaction score
@gracer Not only the kids but my whole family loved the graham balls that I used to make. Now I am making this not for business anymore but for gift giving during birthdays and other special occasions. If we have the passion to the things that we are doing then great things will comes out.

Reaction score
I agree @ReadmeByAmy. The amount of care and love you put on your creations also reflects on the finished product and the more people will appreciate it. I believe that passion is an important ingredient when it comes to baking and cooking as a whole. Food prepared with love tastes sensationally delicious for the people who eat them.

Reaction score
I tried googling the Graham cake you were talking about but the first few results vary from one another. Can you please share or recommend a recipe of it? Reading this thread made me want to try it so badly. It's curious how it's a no-bake cake. Is the recipe like the no-bake cheesecake recipes?

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know that there is a site for Graham recipes. Thank you so much for sharing! I'll have to buy rum and cream cheese tomorrow morning. I checked the other recipes out and they all looked delectable. I want to try them all out!

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it @Azuma. :) The site does have tons of delicious recipes to choose from. What I love most about them is how simple they are to make. In just minutes you already have sweet treats to enjoy and share with your friends and family. :)

Reaction score
My kids love it when I make sandwich cookies with graham crackers and left over frosting. It is a cheap dessert that tastes delicious. I mostly use graham crackers for the crust for cream pies.

Reaction score
@gracer Oh no! I totally forgot that I was supposed to try the Tiramisu recipe the other day. I have just been really busy the past few days. I was even excited about trying it out. Still, I'm really thankful to you. That's why if I find the time to make any of the Graham recipes, I will show you how it turned out. I'll also let you know what I think. :)

Reaction score
It just depends, I suppose. My kids, all toddler ages, will eat graham crackers right out of the box and be completely satisfied. I use graham crackers to make pie crusts and cheesecake crust as well. It turns out perfect every time and is so much more flavorful than the store bought kinds.

Ask a Question